Your contribution is essential for the Korean Heritage Room program to continue to thrive. Most important is your generous donation, which will help fund both the Nationality Rooms Scholarship for students who want to study abroad in South Korea and various cultural activities to raise awareness of Korea’s rich cultural heritage around the world.
How to contribute
- For a check donation, please download the form here, print it out, and fill it out carefully and neatly so that the donor can be identified accurately. Make your check payable to University of Pittsburgh. Don’t forget to write in the memo section Korean Heritage Room Scholarship for scholarship endowment and Korean Heritage Room for other activities.
- Then, mail the check to:
Nationality Rooms and Intercultural Exchange Programs
1209 Cathedral of Learning
4200 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15260
Online Donation (Secure)
- Click the Credit Card window. Then, it will lead to the University of Pittsburgh home page.
- Click on Give to Pitt, Donate online box on the right lower corner.
- Select or type the amount you want to donate and complete others.
- Go to the next page and, under Please direct my gift to, select Other, and enter Korean Heritage Room.
- Continue filling out the form to complete the donation process.